Longing for Absence


I want to write in a structured fashion. Logically. Rationally. Calmly.
I want to write for a result that is not a rant.

I want, I want, but I don't always get what I want.

I want to write a story about love. I want to write about my dreams, not the things I hope to achieve, but the actual dreams I have while I sleep at night.

I want to write about longing, about that which is forbidden, about love that steals across a veil to make itself felt.

I want to write about the things I no longer feel.

I want to write about emptiness. Emptiness that is abstract. Emptiness that is social reality. Emptiness that is nobody's fault except everyone's.

I want to write about anger. I want to write about fatigue. I want to write the words that refuse to flow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback: Waltzing to the Tune of Rhetoric

Sweet Summer Child: A Love Letter

Review: Vampire Academy #2 - Frostbite