Cutleting


Something has been bothering me ever since I found out my sister has gotten an internship at a top tier law firm in Mumbai, and I just realized what.

It's about the selfish angle, of course. That nobody could get me the same thing back when it would have probably really helped me. 👅

Now that that's processed and out of the way, I can go back to worrying about whether she'll be able to do alright there. (And also dream about my shiny new job which actually makes me happy, which is more than can be said for getting such an internship - or even a job at a top-tier law firm.)

On a related note, I'm glad to see that I'm able to be an enthu cutlet* despite the depression. The status of the depression has officially been updated from "moderate" to "low."

*Slang for "overly enthusiastic in a harmless way"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback: Waltzing to the Tune of Rhetoric

Sweet Summer Child: A Love Letter

Review: Vampire Academy #2 - Frostbite