🙄


Why don't you...

Disregard what I say when I tell you right off the bat that I don't date exclusively?
Disregard what I say when I say I take time to get to know people first?
Be pushy and attempt to make things go faster than they are?
Promptly forget about the time we made out/ hooked up?
Constantly ghost/ disappear when texted/ after making plans?
Blame the disappearing act on the fact that I don't date exclusively?
Be super desperate and then attempt to twist people that are nothing like you into whatever you want them to be?
Sulk when that doesn't work?

And finally...
Wonder constantly, out loud and ad nauseam why you're single. ðŸ™„

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback: Waltzing to the Tune of Rhetoric

Sweet Summer Child: A Love Letter

Review: Vampire Academy #2 - Frostbite