Intellude

I wish I had the words. 

Photo by Jeff Hardi on Unsplash


I wish I had the infographics. 

I wish I had the literally anything. 

Feeling powerless holds a different meaning when you understand that even the richest, most influential people can feel like that. 

But also, it's a sour taste at the back of one's throat to know that their problems are largely self-created. 

Man, I wish I could manage being blind. 'Cause my eyes hurt literally all the time. Unfortunately, it's hard to think of a way to move forward with an auditory processing issue. 

I wish I didn't have to do anything. Not go to a wedding. Not work. Not care. That would be great. 

Or maybe I just forgot to take my meds yesterday. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback: Waltzing to the Tune of Rhetoric

Sweet Summer Child: A Love Letter

Review: Vampire Academy #2 - Frostbite