Meltdowns

After breaking the screen on my phone for the third time this year, and with the screen on my tab also broken, I thought I'd log into twitter through desktop and have a meltdown. 

Except it turns out Twitter is having an even worse day. 

I gave up after I watched the log-in screen refresh on a loop for 2 minutes. 

How exactly are you supposed to survive if you have ADHD and don't make at least 2 lakhs a month to cover all of the ADHD-related disasters that at times seem to occur on a weekly basis?

It's extremely upsetting that the people who get to profit from turning capitalism into an exploitative structure really dgaf about how other people are supposed to survive. 

I'm not sure I even have any locus to complain considering the same people don't bat an eyelash at infants, men and women shredded like mince without any basis whatsoever. 

Here's to 16 years of blogging pointlessly about a world that seems to only have gotten exponentially worse in that time.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback: Waltzing to the Tune of Rhetoric

Sweet Summer Child: A Love Letter

Review: Vampire Academy #2 - Frostbite