Messy Bitch Era

Something something tragedy in three parts something 
I wonder if such people will ever stop to wonder why someone not talking - not even refusing to talk, mind you, just not having anything to say - affects them so badly. 
And I'm not talking about when your boyfriend of many years has been "working" or "busy" for like three days now and hasn't made time to reply to a single question. 
I'm not talking about when your friend is going through a bad phase and isn't in the mind space to engage with you. 
I'm talking about someone you don't even know. You've added them out of the blue. You haven't made an effort to introduce yourself or tell them anything about you. You're constantly trying to get them on a call without even knowing if they speak the same language as you. 
I know the probability is low, but I do hope such people do get the chance to think about why they're so affected and enraged by someone else living their own life and minding their own business. 🙄😒😞😐

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback: Waltzing to the Tune of Rhetoric

Sweet Summer Child: A Love Letter

Review: Vampire Academy #2 - Frostbite