Lil' Miss Secure

Took an attachment style quiz and as it turns out, I was looking to relate to the wrong attachment style.

I frankly find the above diagram hilarious. Caregiver scores are planted firmly on the Dismissive-Fearful border, and yet my personal scores are within the parameters of Secure (albeit fairly close to Preoccupied/ Anxious). 

And that makes sense. Had I taken this test a few years ago, I would have scored high in the Anxious/ Preoccupied section, as close to getting to Disorganised/Fearful as possible. It's nice to see the years of hard work and therapy reflected in unarguable black and white, ngl. 

In other news, I'd like to get rid of Twitter asap thanks to the egotistical muskmelon, and am pondering how I can proceed (given that I've been 0% successful in building up any kind of a following anywhere) 😝.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback: Waltzing to the Tune of Rhetoric

Sweet Summer Child: A Love Letter

Review: Vampire Academy #2 - Frostbite