Shatter

 It's gonna break me, but that doesn't matter


Another crack, watch me shatter, oh

In a world where I don't belongLike a stranger, I'm moving onTo a place where I wanted to beAnd call it homeWanna feel like I did beforeFeel the love, feel the pain and moreBut the weight keeps burying meAnd I feel so cold
Opening wounds, breaking the bonesGiving a life for selling a soulIt's gonna break me, but that doesn't matterAnother crack, watch me shatter
I don't exist, I was never aliveBut now I know I'm ready to die
In a world where I don't belongLike a wanderer, a vagabondWill my feet keep carrying meAnd bring me home?Will I breathe like I did before?Feel the hate but with no remorse?But the cracks still seem to appearAnd I can't control
Cutting the nerves, sever the veinsUnder the weight, I'm taking the strainIt's gonna break me, but that doesn't matterAnother crack, watch me shatter
I don't exist, I was never aliveBut now I know I'm ready to dieI don't exist, I was never aliveIt's gonna break me, but that doesn't matterAnother crack, watch me shatter
I don't exist, I was never aliveBut now I know I'm ready to dieI don't exist, I was never aliveBut now I know I'm ready to die
In a world where I don't belongLike a stranger, I'm moving onTo a place where I wanted to beAnd call it home
I don't exist, I was never aliveBut now I know I'm ready to dieI don't exist, I was never aliveIt's gonna break me, but that doesn't matterAnother crack, watch me shatter, oh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback: Waltzing to the Tune of Rhetoric

Sweet Summer Child: A Love Letter

Review: Vampire Academy #2 - Frostbite