Smara

 

My mind is great because seconds after my therapy session closed, I've no memory of what she asked me to do. 

Overthinking - Original Illustration

It didn't even register, because the question she asked me to think about made no sense. 

I even told her that it made no sense. But she said I was overthinking it (my mind is a blank.)

This is not to say she's wrong. I've no idea if she's wrong or right. I've no idea what she's seeing, what angle she's trying to come at from. 

All I know is that I've no idea what I'm supposed to do. 

If I were to do things differently, what would that look like?

I believe that was the question. And frankly, I don't know, because... compared to what? In reference to what must the difference come? The me from last year? The me that I think is already trying to work on this? Does that mean what I'm already doing is wrong?

Okay, yep. I'm definitely overthinking. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Throwback: Waltzing to the Tune of Rhetoric

Sweet Summer Child: A Love Letter

Review: Vampire Academy #2 - Frostbite